Sunday, May 1, 2011

Welcome to my blog


Hello, and welcome to my blog. This blog will be about my experience living with meditation. For the next week, I will meditate for 20 min – 30 min everyday. After each meditation session, I will document how the meditating has affected my daily life. In addition to meditation, I will try to integrate the principles of meditation into my daily life. Besides just blogging about my meditation sessions, I will also write posts that talk about meditation. I'll write about how to meditate, its principles, the Buddhism philosophy behind, and much more.

I've decided to do this because I want to try become more aware of who I am, and of the world around me. I want to see if meditation does in fact have a positive affect on my life, and if it does, in what way. I've meditated before in the Aikido class I attend every week, and I'm always eager to spend 30 minutes of class to meditate. But I want to see if I can try take this further and meditate on a daily basis. Because I do actually enjoy meditating sometimes, the other goal of this endeavor is to show whoever decides to read this blog what meditation can do for them. I hope that I'll be able to maybe inspire and encourage someone to try meditate themselves. Hopefully you'll be able take something out of my week of living with meditation.

No comments:

Post a Comment